Happy 2022 Phillerinos! We’re kicking off the new year with Weekend Philler Episode 610. This episode features Franny Lou’s Porch – a cafe in East Kensington that strives to be a community space for all marginalized communities, Moon Guitars – a local creator of beautiful guitars, Rodio’s Kitchen – a restaurant in Folsom that serves delicious breakfast including their specialty: “scrapple cubes”, the Philadelphia Mummer Series of Autism with local artist Nick St. Clair, and UFC fighter Jeremiah Wells!
Here are the segments:
- Philly cafe acts as community space for marginalized communities
- Moon guitars handmakes unique designs
- Hidden gem in Folsom, NJ serves breakfast with a smile
- Scrapple Cubes are all the rage at Rodio Kitchen in Folsom, NJ
- Artist with autism creates art for Mummers String Bands
- UFC fighter Jeremiah Wells is a testament to dedication