We had so much fun making the 50th episode of Weekend Philler! In this week’s episode, we visit the Museum of the American Revolution, try out some local spirits at Pine Tavern Distillery, taste some homemade pasta at Severino Pasta, catch up with C. Thomas Howell and Nicholas Brendon, are amazed by the Harlem Globetrotters’ Philly Special, and meet Kate Spadaro, a student at Camden Catholic High School who was visited by the Harlem Globetrotters.
Wow, that’s an action packed half hour. Thanks for tuning it to PHL17 and letting us “phill” a little of your weekend.
- Pine Tavern Distillery
- Severino Pasta
- Museum of the American Revolution
- Museum of the American Revolution’s Exhibit Figure Models
- C. Thomas Howell and Nicholas Brendon
- Harlem Globetrotters’ Philly Special
- Kate Spadaro plays with the Harlem Globetrotters