- In 2015 a NYT article caused controversy, angst and internet memes for a year when it suggested adding THIS veggie to guacamole.
- Napster founder Sean Parker was also a vital part in the startup of what other social startup that he still owns around 5% of?
- This animal was used as the mascot for Abercrombie and Fitch because it repped “grace and strength”
- Solar System What remarkable albeit sad thing happened to the Pluto in 2006.
- Of these 4 gadgets, which did not have issues with catching on fire. Ipad, Samsung Galaxy Note 7, Tesla, Hoverboard.
- Be Prepared is the motto of what organization, formed in 1910?
- Familiar to worshippers of Wicca, what term does the American Heritage Dictionary define as an assembly of 13 Witches?
- What month does the Atlantic Hurricane Season begin?
- Known for it’s high quality and even higher prices, what all-natural grocery chain began in Austin, TX with the name Safer-Way?
- Introduced in 1997, Microsoft office used an annoying anthropomorphic paper clip named what, to assist users in their office suite software?
Round 2 Picture Early Presidents with filters. (Last name only, if you did ur homework, huge break) wink wink/ If you think James Taylor was a president, that’s cool,
Round 3 History and Geo
- Famous photographer Ansel Adams initially worked as a custodian for the Sierra Club in what National Park?
- What was the name of the aircraft that was the first to drop an atomic bomb as a weapon of war on Hiroshima, Japan in 1945?
- What was the name of the spaceflight which landed the first humans, Armstrong and Aldrin, on earth’s moon in 1969?
- Who was the creator of the National Fascist Party, which ruled Italy from 1922 to 1943?
- What brain damaged florida woman was at the center of a right to die controversy in 2005?
- Though she gets a bad rap in American folklore, who was acquitted in 1893 of murdering her dad and step mother with an ax?
- The world’s first full scale nuclear power plant, calder hall, opened in what country in 1956?
- Which former capital of the Roman and Ottoman Empires is the only modern city that is situated on two continents?
- Which major metropolis was originally named The Town of Our Lady the Queen of the Angels of the Porciuncula River?
- Angel Falls, the highest water fall in the world, is located in which South American country?
Round 4 Music
Round 5 Entertainment
- In the classic East West College Bowl skit on Key and Peele the joke is the funny names of the players, which of these names is NOT a real name from the sketch… DSqaarius Green Jr, Shurlhemp Hammertoe, Davion Shower Handel, Saggitariut Jefferspin.
- Much more recognizable as the host of a network reality show, who hosted Rock & Roll Jeopardy on VH1 from 1998 to 2001?
- I will give you 4 characters, you give me the film. Summer Hataway, Dewey Finn, Ned Schneebly and Zack Attack.
- On The Flintstones from 1960-1966, what is the name of Barney and Betty Rubble’s child?
- Originally produced by WGBH Boston, on what network can you find NOVA, a science show that has been produced since 1974?
- This TV show centers around Jackson “Jax” Teller, a member of a close-knit outlaw group in the fictional town of Charming, CA?
- In the Hollywood trade magazine Daily Variety, the slang word “sudser” is used to describe what genre of entertainment?
- This 2019 film chornicles the life of flamboyant pop star Elton John.
- From what state was the license plate that was pulled from the stomach of the first shark caught in the film?
- Who played Will Smiths partner in the BAD BOYS movies.
Round 6: Wildcard HAMILTON!
- Since most of us did NOT see it on Broadway, what character opens the show and welcomes the audience to “enjoy his show” on the Disney Plus Film?
- Follow Up? What actor or actress plays that character?
- Who does Alexander Hamilton punch at Princeton?
- Who is the youngest Skyler sister?
- What character is the pride of Mount Vernon.
- What battle did Charles Lee shit the bed?
- At what age was Hamilton placed in charge of a “trading charter” in a forgotten spot in the Caribbean?…
- Which of the 10 Commandments of dueling, addresses plausible deniability for the doctor.
- What year was the battle of Yorktown.
- How many of the Federalist papers did Hamilton write?
- According to Hercules Mulligan, it’s hard to have intercourse over how many sets of coursets?
- What is the final lyric of the musical? Who lives, who dies, who tells your story?
TIE BREAKER: add 7-11.