It’s the start of a new year and that means it’s time to check on your finances and make resolutions. Certified financial planner, Dan Hernandez joined us on the show to talk about the biggest financial challenges and how to get back on track after a busy holiday spending season.
Some of Dan’s tips are:
- Make your money accessible
- If you have the ability, pay off your credit card debt
- Keep an emergency fund
- Plan for big expenses ahead of time
- Keep an eye on your 401K and Roth IRA’s
- Don’t let your credit card debt pile up
You can find more information and tips on Milestone Wealth Management.