Jennifer Lynn Robinson, who is the CEO of Purposeful Networking joined us to gives tips to people that are either looking for work or have lost their jobs as a result of the pandemic.
- Reach out to recruiters yourself and establish relationships now so they will keep you top of mind when opportunities come up.
- Clean up your social media pages and gather references and recommendations now.
- Sharpen your professional development skills by taking online classes or certifications.
- Highlight the skills employers need right now. Also, skills you have with working remotely or doing remote projects.
- Master video platforms. It’s likely you will have to interview virtually and work remotely.