Easter Sunday was the 10th anniversary of the Philly Zombie Crawl on South Street Philadelphia. This year the crawl was officially promoted to a parade; therefore the undead were allowed to march down the middle of South Street to hundreds of spectators on the sidewalks. Prizes were awarded to the best zombies at the parade’s end in front of The Legendary Dobbs. From there the hoard dispersed to various bars and establishments where the real party began.
Here is some raw video of the parade:
[protected-iframe id=”ae6045822498dc2a2595dfe4d094d136-47426323-47181203″ info=”//player.ooyala.com/v3/b2b86e82aa149f09cf286ff01a8a3dc” ]
- PHOTOS: 2014 Easter Philly Zombie Crawl
- PHOTOS: Philly Zombie Prom 2013 at Trocadero
- PHOTOS: Zombie Beach Party at the Trocadero
- PHOTOS: Zombie Run Philadelphia 2013
- PHOTOS: Bonus Gallery Zombie Run Philly!
- PHOTOS: 2012 Zombie Prom at Trocadero
- PHOTOS: Six Flags Zombie Takeover
- PHOTOS: 2012 Zombie Beach Party
- PHOTOS: 2011 Zombie Beach Party