Join St. Jude supporters in the Philadelphia community and in more than 75 cities nationwide in the St. Jude Give thanks. Walk. to raise money for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. In a single day we will come together to help St. Jude change the way the world treats childhood cancer.
Registration for this family-friendly event is free. All participants are encouraged to raise money to help save kids battling cancer and other deadly diseases. Register today to get started.
Philadelphia Union Soccer player* will be showing walkers some of his best moves in the Kids’ Zone! *(pending team’s schedule)
Fundraising is easy! And we have all the tools to help:
- personal and team fundraising pages
- pre-written emails to invite your friends and family to walk and donate
- resources you can download, including a fundraising letter to mail to friends and family, and flyers to display at home or work
- social media tips and images
- fundraising ideas and how-to videos
How your support helps:
- Thanks to committed fundraisers like you, no family ever pays St. Jude for anything.
- We speed our research discoveries directly from our labs to the bedside of patients and to doctors and scientists everywhere.
- One child saved at St. Jude means thousands more saved worldwide.