In this special episode *on location* at the Battleship New Jersey, we honor Veterans Day and speak to volunteers on the ship who have also served our country. We learn more about companies who support veterans and active duty military, such as Backward Flag Brewing Co., Jim's Jarhead Jerky, and Barb's Harley Davidson. We also learn about emblems of WWI at the NJ State Museum and visit the Vietnam Traveling Wall in Bucks County. We conclude the episode with a patriotic song from Kelsey Coan and honor vets close to us here at Weekend Philler.
- Backward Flag Brewing Co.
- Jim's Jarhead Jerky
- Battleship NJ "Philler MOS" Interviews
- Embattled Emblems of WWI at the New Jersey State Museum
- Vietnam Traveling Wall in Bucks County
- Barb's Harley Davidson
- Veteran's Day montage featuring music from Kelsey Coan