Philadelphia, PA - The gates to the NFL Draft Experience in Philadelphia opened at noon all along the Benjamin Franklin Parkway.
Fans from around the country lined up to pass, punt and kick their favorite NFL stars.
One of the highlights that had not been seen before Thursday was the zip-line. Some festival attendees were bummed out to realize there was a weight limit of 200 lbs.
But that didn't stop thousands of kids from sliding around Eakins Oval suspended 25 feet in the air.
Hours of Operation:
- Thursday, April 27: 12PM - 11PM
- Friday, April 28: 12PM - 11PM
- Saturday, April 29: 10AM - 6PM
Here's a map of the entire event.
On-air coverage of the 2017 NFL Draft will begin at the times listed below:
- Thursday, April 27 - 8PM ET
- Friday, April 28 - 7PM ET
- Saturday, April 29 - 12PM ET
For more information on the NFL Draft Experience, click here!