The DSA (Digital Sales Associate) is a creative thinker who can conceptualize and execute revenue producing campaigns that connect our advertiser’s goals with our multimedia digital properties: station websites, apps, social media, and third party partners such as Weather.com and agency services among others.
This position works with Sales Management and Local Account Executives to develop, execute and maintain digital business while reporting directly to the Digital Sales Manager. The DSA will also back up the LSA/NSA and maintain some non-digital local sales responsibilities such as presentation writing and research.
- Promote a winning, positive culture. Be a team player. Have passion for the business, your job, and helping clients to be successful.
- Past experience in the digital space.
- Ability to translate and communicate problems into opportunities. Creativity and nimbleness is essential.
- Presentation experience, excellent written and verbal communications essential.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, manages time wisely, and prioritizes projects and people.
- Strong computer skills, proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, social media, etc.
- Knowledge of computer based programs (Dart DFP, Wide Orbit, and Matrix preferred but not required
- Some technical skills to work with ad tags, analytics, campaign tools.
- Coordinate digital traffic, creative, and reporting for all digital campaigns sold
- Forecast and track available digital inventory for sale on all platforms (O&O, Tribune Audience Network, and 3rd party)
- Support and assist the AE’s and Sales Manager’s drive for digital revenue growth for the station and company; take revenue share out of the market, and help create new digital business – be a part of every local advertiser’s budget.
- Work at a partnership/consultative level as an expert in digital advertising with account executives, agencies, and advertisers.
- Work in tandem with the Digital Sales Manager to form revenue strategy, expense management, training, and overall cross-media revenue production.
- Knowledge of all digital sales products, inventory management and pricing strategies.
- Coach and deliver sales presentations in tandem with sales people.
- Help create strong business relationships and develop a sense of team with the Account Executives and assist them with targeting, building, negotiating and closing deals.
- Brainstorm with sales people for creative marketing promotions that leverage the digital and broadcast assets.
- Develop and deliver best practices for digital knowledge among the sales department and clients.
- Work with 3rd party vendors to support digital initiatives including ad operations, creative, agency services, analytics partners, audience extension partners, contesting and email programs, lead generation, search, and others.
For consideration please apply to www.tribunemediacareers.com