The Eastern Pennsylvania LLS chapter's 2016 Man & Woman of the Year campaign is underway. It's a great competition working to raise funds to cure blood cancer in America. The Eastern Pennsylvania LLS 2015 winners Hakop Kazandjian and Mary Pennington joined PHL17's Jennifer Lewis-Hall this morning to discuss this year's goals and how you can get involved.
Last year the 15 competitors raised $372,000 for LLS over 10 weeks, and this year candidates are working to raise $500,000. Each dollar donated equals one "vote". Whoever accumulates the most votes, wins the competition.
The 2016 candidates include:
- Michael Adler, Esq., Law Office of Michael E. Adler
- Brittany Anderson, Publicis Heath Media
- Jacqueline Antonucci, Party Partners Philadelphia
- Anthony Briddell, Briddell Capital Group
- Kyle Fernley, Fernley & Fernley
- Kristen Foote, Berkshire Hathaway Home Services Fox & Roach, Realtors
- David Gdula, New England BioLabs
- William Hauser, Mid-Atlantic Multisport
- Lawrence James, Connexus Technology
- Neina Langford, Tavern on Broad
- Jennifer McCullough
- Cathy Hebling Peduzzi
- Jennifer Lynn Robinson, Purposeful Networking
- Nikandra Shaffer, Clear Channel Outdoor
- Samuel Zeff, Samuel Zeff, LLC– Personal Brand Strategist
If you would like to donate to one of the 15 men and women's campaigns, or help with the Grand Finale Gala on June 10 at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel, head here.