Last Minute Tax Day Tips

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

CPA Brian Greenberg from Brian C. Greenberg & Associates joins PHL17 Morning News to share some last minute tax day tips. Need to file for an extension? Want to know how to get a refund every year? He's got all the tips you need.

If you're filing for an extension, make sure to use an IRS extension Form 4868.