Is it sacrilegious to bar hop with Zombie Jesus on Easter, or is it the most enjoyable way to spend the holiday? Probably the latter. Six different South Street establishments including TLA, participated in the 2014 Philly Zombie Crawl offering drink specials and zombie related experiences. This year in addition to zombie make-up artists and music, many horror related venders were set up at the Theatre of Living Arts making it a horror festival. At 8pm Zombie Jesus led a horde of his followers down South Street in this very unique Easter celebration before returning TLA for closing party at 10pm.
Philly Zombie Crawl is one of the many Zombie events that occur in the Philadelphia area. Check out the other links using the links below.
- PHOTOS: 2014 Easter Philly Zombie Crawl
- PHOTOS: Philly Zombie Prom 2013 at Trocadero
- PHOTOS: Zombie Beach Party at the Trocadero
- PHOTOS: Zombie Run Philadelphia 2013
- PHOTOS: Bonus Gallery Zombie Run Philly!
- PHOTOS: 2012 Zombie Prom at Trocadero
- PHOTOS: Six Flags Zombie Takeover
- PHOTOS: 2012 Zombie Beach Party
- PHOTOS: 2011 Zombie Beach Party