Sunday, April 6th, 2014
12:00 Noon – 5:00 PM
800 North Broad Street
8th Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19130
If you have children who are uninsured up to age 19, come apply for CHIP. If you have questions, our counselors will be available in person to help you apply. Make it a one stop visit and learn more about other programs and services:
• Summer Camp Programs
• Health Organizations
• Immigrant Family Support Agencies
• and more!
Information you’ll need for your CHIP application:
• Total household income.
• Social Security number of household members
who are applying for CHIP.
• Birth dates of household members.
• Current or recent health insurance information.
• Proof of citizenship or legal residency of applicant
if not a U.S. citizen.
Help us make history by breaking our enrollment goals – if your child is uninsured, we can help you apply! The countdown to “Let’s Make History” begins now. If you have any questions, call our hotline at 855-900-2447.
You Are Invited to Make History!
At Our CHIP Enroll-A-Thon and Community Resource Fair