There’s another month of summer left so hit the beach. But, if picking the perfect swimsuit is no day at the beach for you, I have some tips on how to pick the hottest suit for your body type.
Ilana Yehuda of Cameo Water Wear joined me on Eye Opener this morning to show off suits for various body types. Yehuda said so many women stress about finding the right suits when they really don’t have too.
Our model on set this morning was an athletic body type. She wore a cool “monokini” with 60-style crochet lace pants.
Here’s some tips for you:
- Athletic Body – Suits with enhancing details (Ring-top bandeau)
- Bigger On The Bottom – Higher Cut Bottoms or Tankini
- Short Torso – High Cut Bikinis
- Lanky – Frilly String Bikinis
- Apple Shaped – Ruching Bathing Suit
And, don’t forget to accessorize your suit with these “must-have” accessories:
- Cover-up – Sarong or Dress
- Hat – Straw Hat or Bucket Hat
- Sunglasses – Bug Eye or Aviator
- Jewelry – Ankle Bracelet or Toe Ring
Check out my weather forecast and see what days are perfect to hit the beach. And, you can find us here every morning at PHL 17 on Eye Opener from 6 to 8 am, and follow us @EyeOpenerPhilly.
Let me know how you like to accessorize your swimsuit on Twitter @JenLewisHall.